is an extracurricular activity at Srednja šola Domžale (every Wednesday, 8th hour, 1:35-2:20pm, room 208).
Activities include but are not limited to:
guest speakers, workshops, holiday celebrations, book discussions, and chats at a cafe.
– Improve conversation and discussion skills
– Improve pronunciation
– Increase vocabulary (at least 5 new words each class)
– Practice and correct grammar through speaking
– Increase confidence to speak English
– Provide atmosphere for authentic communication
Mentorica Rebecca Ehalt je dijake, ki so v šolskem letu 2012/2013 obiskovali Conversation Club, pospremila na obisk k ameriškemu veleposlaniku, g. Josephu Mussomeliju.